Hey all,
It's the time of the year again, where I got to find accommoation! Urgh. For those of you who share the same woes as me, you will totally understand what I'm going through. Searching for that perfect yet affordable, convenient accomomodation is really no easy feat. It's either perfect in terms of house mates and stuff but horribly far from public transport. or really close to the transport but utterly small and box like. Sigh..
On top of it all, I got assignments and exams to study for! and one by one my results for my assignments are coming back and I panick each time i open them. \
But nevertheless, God has been reassuring me in such perfect timing. I still worry. My mind still wanders and plans about such things when i know i shouuld just 'leave it to God' but my flow is i like to know the plan. i like to know wat to expect. and like everyone.. i want to do well.
is that wrong? Nope i dun think so but its like what do you do when you dont get what you want as much as what do you do when you get what you want. I've come realise that its the same thing. Give thanks and give all glory to God.
Going to check assignment results now. Bleah.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment