Hector the man vs his brother Paris the useless bum.
I'm now watching TROY with my mom on HBO and bloggin this entry and indeed, Paris of Troy, is a useless bum! I remember the first time i watched this show and thoughout the show, i was exclaiming loudly. I'm sorry, but how can a prince, let his man go to war for him for a woman? I may be a woman myself, but isnt this a little silly? But in the end, it wasnt about love anymore, it was the greed of man for power.
As i watch this, i wondered why does man go to such extent? Is there really a need to go to war, to fight against one another? To win all the time?
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hey, this is one of the many things man will do when they were obsessed with love....Dat's y in chinese saying, woman can be the destruction of an empire....So as a woman urself, dun make men fight one another k....!!!
Hey, bro, i wont. =) Doubt i will be caught in any such circumstances for i am no Helen of Troy, a lady who's beauty surpasses rumors of her beauty!
yarh.. she's no Helen of Troy.. she is the GRACE of GOD... far far better than that.
haha, far far better than that? you have amazing faith in me. =)
of course i do!
Post a Comment