It has been a while...
Greetings to all who read this blog. Firstly, really sorry for the silence on my side, guess i havent gotten the urge to write the past few weeks.
The past few weeks have really been fruitful, with lots of happenings in my life, some more serious than the others; some itself quite embarrasing. But all in all 2005 has gotten off on a good start.
Today, i was clearing my cupboard a little, when i found my mission trip photos in a ziplock bag in a box. I looked through them and i guess it really brought back memories of my mission trip. Arranged some of them nicely in a book so i could keep rememeber some of the happenings next time.
Life on my side has been good, God has truly blessed me much. I'm going to be 22 soon, isnt it fast? i still remember my P1 days as if it was only 2 years ago. How time flies. i will be graduating this may and i have a plan for the next year. =)
well, till the next time i write.
Sunday, January 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello!! What an interesting site. I don't have much time to venture into ppl's blogs, so only on weekends, etc... and well the youths change theirs so much that by the time I've done 2 to 3, they changed it again. :o/ so, bow only have I chanced upon yours. ;o)
God bless!!
hey dear hebrew_star! wow.. i'm honoured you chanced upon mine. i have a list of the youths blogs if you wanna do some blog surfing. =) can email it to you!
Thanks!! But I love surprise visits!! ha ha, makes my day more interesting and I have something to look forward to...
Post a Comment